OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

North Carolinian Turkey Hunters

Started by NCSWAMPFOX, April 12, 2019, 10:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dswmsn

That is some fine looking hooks. If I ever kill one with spurs like that, he is going to the taxidermist.

bbcoach

I have a buddy that I mentored, call me this morning all excited about killing his second NC gobbler, on his own (his first was last spring).  Bird came in to the call right after fly down.  Gobbled at 20 yards right before he died.  Can you say HOOKED!

Manoflaw

Moore County primarily, the Pinehurst area. I mix in a few hunts with friends in Robeson, Hoke, Bladen, and Columbus Counties. Good luck to everyone.

mmorgan9812

Two down in Madison County, Tagged out.

NCSWAMPFOX

had a friend from florida up hunting with me earlier this week. tagged out and got his first with a new .410 .

bbcoach

After almost two weeks and some Great hunts, Number 2 went down this morning.  On my way back to the truck, my hunting buddy called me and said he was watching 2 longbeards, through his binos, right where I parked my truck.  I worked my way to my truck slowly and at about 100 yards, I stopped and called 1 time.  In 2 minutes, I had given one a dirt nap.  Season complete.  Love this stuff!  Good Luck to All.  Be Safe and Get After Them Guys. 

wolfman

Mostly hunt Lee where I got one opening day.  Tagged out in Bladen Co.