OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Full fan Friday..... (pic)

Started by eorlando, April 12, 2019, 07:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

Full fan Friday..... This shot was at 1/30 of a sec and ISO1250. About the best I could do with with the minimal light when he came in 5 minutes before sunrise. Shot with a D500 and 200-500mm lens.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BKnisley

WOW! The fan seems transparent with the lighting. Was the sun coming up behind him? VERY cool :z-guntootsmiley:

Fullfan

Don't gobble at me...

Drycreek

tomstopper

Very nice

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Yoteduster

Brs2427

Do you pretty much hunt the turkeys you post these pictures of set up call etc then shoot them with your camera instead of a gun. Your picture s are great!

catman529

Freakin awesome pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JeffC

Incredible pictures, do you have a web site or somewhere else you post pictures? Would love to see the full shot of him. Great eye for capturing the beauty of  nature. Would like to see all the pictures you take just to get that 1 shot. Thanks for sharing.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

eorlando

Quote from: BKnisley on April 12, 2019, 07:14:24 AM
WOW! The fan seems transparent with the lighting. Was the sun coming up behind him? VERY cool :z-guntootsmiley:
Thanks..... Yes the sun was coming up behind him so his fan was back lit

eorlando

Quote from: Brs2427 on April 12, 2019, 02:36:52 PM
Do you pretty much hunt the turkeys you post these pictures of set up call etc then shoot them with your camera instead of a gun. Your picture s are great!
Yup..... Everything except a camera instead of the 20ga. Thanks for the compliment.

eorlando

Quote from: JeffC on April 12, 2019, 04:25:07 PM
Incredible pictures, do you have a web site or somewhere else you post pictures? Would love to see the full shot of him. Great eye for capturing the beauty of  nature. Would like to see all the pictures you take just to get that 1 shot. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!!! I do have a website but there isn't much up on it. I post a lot of stuff on Facebook and Instagram as well. @6_drakes_photography

j.goebel

Justin Goebel

eorlando

Quote from: j.goebel on April 12, 2019, 06:48:47 PM
Wow beautiful picture!
Thanks

oakraidia

Amazing picture!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk