turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone have a favorite camo pattern?

Started by Owl, March 27, 2019, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchadw

ive got my mossy oak bottomland stuff i wear, but i really like the Kryptek hyperion shirts and the lightweight pants in Mandrake.  i have been sitting 5 yards from turkeys and they never see me

roverboy

I've been a big fan of Mossy Oak for a long time. I've used various patterns over the years.
Listen for the gobble

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

My favorite is Greenleaf M O. I have and use M O breakup, trebark, military camo and realtree.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

TRG3

I'm still wearing my old Real Tree from 25 years ago but put on a leafy cut-out top and bottom over them. It's hard to get rid of an ol' friend!

Chordeiles

Advantage Classic
MO Obsession
Realtree Xtra

I guess these are what I prefer........because it's mostly what I have.Lol

Turkey and deer don't care but I like to look good, in case I run into another hunter in the woods. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen.27:3

Original Bottomland is my favorite looking. However, I think that predator deception is one of the most effective.
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

appalachianstruttstopper

My all time favorite was advantage timber. But can't find it any more. Natural gear is my next favorite.

j.goebel

Justin Goebel

High plains drifter

Farm land gold for fields.Mossy oak break up, for trees.

Dark Whiskey

I liked the old Treebark, now I think it's bottomland for tukeys

grayfox

Mossy Oak Break Up has always been my favorite but I think my Realtree AP blends into the surroundings better than any I've ever used.

shaman

I'm of the firm belief that camo helps in turkey hunting, but I'm not particularly tied to a given pattern.

British DPM has been as good for me as anything, as has USA Woodland.

Here's a pic of me in 2002. I don't know what all I was wearing, but it did a good job for me:

Here's a pic from more recently

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries  of SW Bracken County, KY 
Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

5arraquiver

My favorite patterns were realtree xtra brown in the spring and xtra grey in the fall. I also loved the advantage classic pattern.
Questions? Answer: Jesus

Kylongspur88

I'm partial to mossy oak tops in the spring and real tree in the fall for bow hunting. My pants tend to be bdu's regardless of the season. I'm still rocking a pair of real tree hardwoods coveralls circa 1996/97 my parents bought me in highschool.

Jcfd142