Started by sixbird, March 20, 2019, 04:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cut N Run

That's beautiful!  Nice job.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Mtd69

RossAnderson

That's one sharp lookin tom thumper right there.

-Ross
-Ross

Jroddc

sixbird

Thanks for all the compliments gents. I feel lucky that I stumbled onto GSU Finish Worx. It was just dumb luck by having done an insignificant deal with Steve (Hooked spur) in the past. I pegged him as a straight shooter from that deal and took his word along with speaking to Chaz. It all worked out as if there had been a plan...
I'll say again, I'd recommend GSU Finish Worx without reservation...

SOCOM304

Yessir, that's a great looking end product!! GSU looks to be like top shelf work in my book. I first saw their work when Reynolds 243 posted some of their work. My brother just sent two H&R receivers to them for Cerakote. He said they were really good guys to talk to.

the Ward

That is one sweet SBE! Really love how that bottomland looks. I think it is the best looking camo pattern to put on a gun, it pretty much blends in any terrain.

Zeke6685

Very nice looking gun! I'd like to get my old beretta xtrema a face lift. It was also bought in 2004.

Gobble!

spaightlabs

Six - can I ask that set you back?

1) for the hydro dip
2) for the slammer button

Thx.

sixbird

The slammer was from Taran Tactical and it was $24 for the part. $10.50 for shipping. That shipping kind of peed me off.
You'd have to ask Chaz or Mike about cost. It would vary I'm sure according to what you needed done.
Their number is : (814) 288-9996

Snoodsniper

Loved the tracks on the stock. Are they inlayed or decals?

sixbird

They base coat first, then put what looks like vinyl stickers on. Then they dip the finish color. After that, they peel the stickers off and it leaves the base coat showing. Makes for a good job and looks like it's going to be way more durable than a decal...

Snoodsniper

That'll definitely be more durable. It looks fantastic! Also glad to see that GSU is right here in PA, I will keep that in mind for the future.

sixbird

I guess I should clarify...They put the base coat on, then shoot the color of the turkey track. Then the vinyl track. Then dip. Then peel vinyl track off, leaving the second coat showing where vinyl was...