OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How much do you spend on turkey licenses?

Started by bghunter777, March 15, 2019, 09:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyfoot

Knik

On vacation now and can honestly say that I wish I would have spent the funds on out of state license instead of the two fishing trips this week. That was two expensive boat rides!  :angry9:

bbcoach

Out of state turkey licenses are way cheaper than spending $129 a day per person for Disney tickets and IMO a lot more fun!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: bbcoach on March 15, 2019, 07:45:26 PM
Out of state turkey licenses are way cheaper than spending $129 a day per person for Disney tickets and IMO a lot more fun!
And even if you hunt public not near the grueling lines.

sasquatch1

Depends on my time off to travel but just my reg around home license is $360

I live in Louisiana but hunt ms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paintbrush

Between SD., NE., WI. and my MN. tags, it will be in the $490.00 range. I'd better post this before my wife sees this.  ;)

tomstopper

Close to $400. NC, NY, and OH

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

bigbird

If I hunted KY and TN this year it'd be around 450-500. I always get fishing licenses for both of them too so I can't say approximately

ssramage

GA Sportsman license is $75. I recalls need to break down and get my lifetime license.

turkaholic

7 birds for $188. $120 for NY nonresident 2 bird limit. $68 in CT 5 bird limit (I think there nuts) this includes my turkey and pheasant tags plus all waters fishing license, that's salt and fresh. Never would I kill 7 birds for any reason, even when legal.
live to hunt hunt to live

stinkpickle

I purposely don't pay attention.  I'm guessing it's around $500-ish. 

This thread makes me sad.

Vinci1964

My son and I hunt.

Illinois $21
Missouri out of state $380

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Smooth_Operator

If you add in a hunting license which is required for hunting turkey, beyond turkey tags themselves, I'm probably over 1k between the multiple states I have and will hunt this year... That hurts just typing that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Greg Massey

If you don't have the lifetime License in Tenn , it will cost you 33 dollars for hunting / fishing combo and another 33 dollars for big game stamp...     reason i didn't buy the lifetime License is because i don't know if i'm going to live forever or long enough to get my money's worth back from the lifetime license purchase ....