OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Southern Hospitality

Started by ddturkeyhunter, March 07, 2019, 09:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddturkeyhunter

By this time next week I will be on a plane flying south to Florida, have a march 14, 7:08 AM MSP to MCO departure. Sounds like mother nature is going to make sure I had enough moving snow before I can go. They have a winter storm warning posted already and its a day away. But its the crappy real heavy wet stuff suppose to be another 6-8 inches. Was a snow plow driver for thirty years, and being a MN boy don't mind the snow, but its gets old come march. So can't wait to get down there to listen to the stories around the camp fire at night. And join the race :emoticon-cartoon-012:(public land) to hunt the elusive Osceola once again. I finally got Tapatalk figured out so if I have any success, will have to post the story. But if not will be down in florida receiving that great Southern Hospitality, good luck everyone.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tha bugman

keep us posted and good luck chasing those long legged devils!!!

MO HUNTER

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

surehuntsalot

good luck, will be after them next Friday here in mississippi
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ShootingABN!

Quote from: surehuntsalot on March 08, 2019, 06:47:07 AM
good luck, will be after them next Friday here in mississippi

X2! Extended forecast calling for rain the whole next weekend.....

cracker4112

Good luck down here.  Birds are talking good right now, just hope it doesn't get real hot like it was last weekend opener.

Ross R

I think it was the hottest I can remember last weekend. We got our bird right at noon and we had sweat rolling down our faces and in eyes when were setting up on him. 

joeturkey

Good luck it was 45 degrees 0n Wednesday and 48 on Thursday  here in South Florida  and the bird's  are gobbling but supposed to be in the mid 70 this  weekend.

POk3s

Good luck and have fun Mr. Doll!

zelmo1

joeturkey

I'll be taking my PA hunting buddy back to mco on the 14th took him on a quota hunt in South Florida and he killed a good Osceola gobbler hope you get one to.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Safe travels and good luck...