OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Book (Path to a Hunter)

Started by Ctrize, June 08, 2023, 06:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctrize

Old Gobbler has been gracious in allowing me to promote my second book" Path to a Hunter." I would like to thank all the members who supported the first book, "Haunted by the Gobble. "The new book is available on Amazon in case laminate hardcover but a traditional hardcover with dust jacket is available through me. The book covers fifty years of hunting small game to dangerous game with a chapter on our beloved wild turkey. Books are $21.95 tyd and payable with Paypal, Venmo or check. Message me if you are interested. Thank you, Ted Rize

GobbleGitr

Ted you are a good storyteller-enjoyed your first book. You are also a talented lyricist...what you wrote there resonated with me. Just got your second book and am enjoying it, of course I started at the back to read those turkey stories first  :funnyturkey:

Sir-diealot

Got mine today, have to wait two weeks to get my glasses back so I can read it though. Looking forward to it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."