Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team b

Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossyguy

Thursday calls for rain all day and all night here in east central Mississippi. If we manage to get one opening morning he won't be pretty!

Delmar ODonnell

Season opens tomorrow here in Mississippi. Hopefully I can find one to play the game in the next three days. The woods are wide open right now. Good forecast for next week so hopefully they'll start greening up.

Yoder409

Good luck !!!

Go get 'em !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Mossyguy

Got it done this morning...didn't say a peep but I knew they were around so I stuck it out. I'll post up pics soon!

xbowhuntonly

Quote from: Mossyguy on March 15, 2019, 11:22:58 AM
Got it done this morning...didn't say a peep but I knew they were around so I stuck it out. I'll post up pics soon!
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RossAnderson

Heck yeah bud! Congrats!

-Ross
-Ross

Hoosier2

Awesome! Congrats. Ready to see some pics

POk3s

Alright!!!

Jeez I was just popping in to ask who was first out of the gate for our team! Way to go!! I have to wait almost exactly a month still until my Montana trip. I may sneak away and head to Nebraska archery though.

zsully

Congrats Mossyguy. Real good bird. Way to put the pressure on the rest of us!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

GobbleNut

Best of luck to all of you Killer B's this spring!  Go get 'em!

Yoder409

Atta boy !!!   CONGRATS !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Delmar ODonnell

I was able to kill a bird this morning. Still in the process of trying to upload the pics of measurements and weight from my phone onto the computer.

RossAnderson

Quote from: Delmar ODonnell on March 16, 2019, 11:59:35 PM
I was able to kill a bird this morning. Still in the process of trying to upload the pics of measurements and weight from my phone onto the computer.

Way to go man! Congratulations.

-Ross
-Ross

Yoder409

BEAUTIFUL bird !!!!

Way to go !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

xbowhuntonly

Nice bird congrats