OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GAME CALLED !!!!! Yoder409's March Madness holster giveaway !!!!!

Started by Yoder409, March 01, 2019, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelerFan

Waking up 20 minutes late week 3 or 4...

Thanks for the chance at a great product!

RussM311

Great opportunity..thanks..

Realizing that I gave up 30 seconds to soon.......

worth612000

Sitting at the base of a tree to turn around and see a limb hanger standing 20 feet away staring at me. It makes me really mad that he got that close without me seeing him. Sneaky critters!

Eddie12

When that longbeard is hen'ed up and won't commit to your calling. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

southern_leo

What makes me mad is seeing most public hunting land near my house becoming a hot bed for out of state hunters due to internet forums. I'm fine with out of state hunters, but when you have a honey hole that now has 2-3 non resident hunters sleeping in their trucks overnight there, it's disheartening. To risky to have that many people chasing a handful of birds on small plots.

Thanks for the chance to win Yoder! I've been eyeing those pot call holders. Also like your involving your daughter. I also have a daughter but she's got a while before I can tote her to the woods with me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MO HUNTER

It makes me mad when I cant go turkey huntin'. Yoder... these things are just beautiful!

Bowguy

Really almost never happens but someone not showing you respect by not giving you room. Thanks for the opportunity

Big Jeremy

Count me in. Thanks!

When I get a phone call that I have to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelley91

people hunting on private land without permisson

DP42912

When someone gets to the gate before me on public lands.

Jroddc

tomno3

Other Hunters who happen to be inconsiderate slobs.

gaswamp

Double B

I get mad when the gobbler goes the other way. Thanks Yoder for the chance, good looking leather goods.   
Followed by buzzards

teke59

when i roost one, get set up on him the next morning and he decides the grass is greener in the next county