OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GAME CALLED !!!!! Yoder409's March Madness holster giveaway !!!!!

Started by Yoder409, March 01, 2019, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbowyer51

When he holds up on private and I'm hunting public. Thanks for the opportunity

KyScott

Makes me mad when someone comes sneaking in on you thinking you're a gobbler because you've hit the old gobble call a few times. But what makes me laugh is when you stand up and say can I help you and they take off running down the hill slip and fall then after flipping head over heel they jump up grab their gun then continue running out of sight. lol yes that really happened. Thanks for the chance to win such nice product.

wcerin

Having another hunter move in while working a bird on private property. Thank You for the chance to win a very nice piece of craftmanship.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

What makes me mad are inconsiderate people and poaching.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

davisd9

Thanks for the chance.

Makes me mad when working a bird in the evening and just a few feet from range he flys up to roost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Arlo

Turkeys that always seems to be 2 steps out of range!
"I'd rather Turkey Hunt than breathe, I just can't figure out how to get away with it!"

coyote1

When a gobbler is henned up in a field, gobbles at every call but won't come closer than  60 yards of the timber where I'm sitting.

Thanks for the chance at a very nice holster!

kyhareraiser

hey , woe nice looking holster , thanks a lot for giving us all a chance to win . . sure would love that baby in my vest

old turk

when some slob hunter comes hunting me when i'm set up calling

cracker4112

Thanks for the contest!

Makes me mad when the birds that have been on fire quit gobbling entirely.

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Poachers sneaking in on private land while I am working a bird is what really gets me fired up.

Ryanmc

My dad telling me that every spot that has gobbling turkeys is HIS spot

PharmHunter

Paladin85

When the weather forecast is 90% thunderstorms in the morning so I stay in bed but wake up to decent weather!

ssramage

When I'm at work and know the birds are gobbling...