turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy oak event

Started by 3bailey3, February 28, 2019, 07:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

The Mossy oak store is having a spring event this Saturday with some call makers there and a sale, any of you guys going?

Gobbler2577

I heard about it today.  Cant say who will be there as far as callmakers go though.  I would like to go by there as it only about 30 minutes away, but not sure if my schedule will allow it.  My wife makes me stay in the shop most saturdays!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

shoer2

3bailey3

2577 bring some pots! I hope to meet some of you guys there..

RailRoader

3bailey3

when the store opens, I think 9:00

aclawrence

Is it in West Point, MS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RailRoader

tha bugman

Wasnt planning on it, but now that I know some of my Old Gobbler folks will be there I may just have to make the drive up! :you_rock:

shoer2

I think it said from 9-2 last I looked..

Mossyguy

Didn't know anything about it but I think I can talk the wife into taking a trip. We only live about an hour south of there. I'll be wearing this hat!

aclawrence

In thinking about heading over. It's a little over 2 hours for me. Does anyone know if it will be a big sale or more of a hangout event. Chatting with fellow turkey hunters sounds fun either way. Actually I'm lying I'm not a big chatter haha.

Candyman

Several callmakers will be there. Including David Holloran.

aclawrence

Hey guys does anyone know the name of a call maker that was there today? He was to the left of the door outside and had a nice sounding green slate/cherry pot. I think he's out of Mississippi. I forgot to get his card.