turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Not turkeys but...

Started by wvmntnhick, February 18, 2019, 07:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

It'll do for now. Had this dog as a pup. Hunted him as a youngster. Guy I got him from asked to use him for breeding. Told him he could. Then he offered to buy him back from me. With running the business, I knew I didn't have time to hunt him last year. Was gonna be too busy. Ended up telling him to just come get him. He needed better than I could offer last year. Deal was, if he chose to get rid of him, I got him back. Very least a pup outta him when the time came. Guy had him for a year, ended up rebuilding his kennel and had several younger dogs to work. Asked if I wanted him back. Girls got pumped as did I. We drove the 4 hours to get him back and the girls made him ride in the back seat. So, without going any further, here's Koal. Some may remember seeing some pics of him as a year old pup. He's 3 now and shows no sign of giving up. I swear, if squirrels and turkeys were as big as deer, I'd never kill another deer again. Pics to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

Sorry for busting the pics up so much. Took several youngsters out this year for either their first time hunting ever or at least their first time with a dog. Both of my girls killed their first squirrels ever and honestly, that was the coolest thing ever. Watching my youngest ones reaction was the coolest thing ever. Needed lots of help but it was the most amazing thing to see. Really wish I could load the video. It was one of the coolest things to watch as a father. Very proud of both those girls. Exciting to see them take an interest in the outdoors and my oldest will be going turkey hunting with me again this year if all goes well.

Spurs

Had this girl for 11 this October.  Busted a bunch of bushy tails with this ole gal.

This year is going to suck!!!

SteelerFan

ShootingABN!