OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Advantage Classic Camo

Started by tjh24, February 17, 2019, 11:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjh24

Seems like it was a pretty popular pattern.  I'm still looking on eBay, but nothing my size so far. Just checking in again????

Happy

Was more of an advantage timber fan back in the day. Just gave away about 6 sets of it to a new hunter.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

nyhunter

I have "and will NOT" part with an 870SM in the original Advantage camo, I have a pair of Original Advantage camo Wrangler Jeans that I still wear. My favorite was Advantage pants and Bottomland shirt or coat.. That was the best of the best right there

paboxcall

Quote from: nyhunter on February 19, 2019, 04:40:23 PM
I have "and will NOT" part with an 870SM in the original Advantage camo, I have a pair of Original Advantage camo Wrangler Jeans that I still wear. My favorite was Advantage pants and Bottomland shirt or coat.. That was the best of the best right there

Agreed. For many years, I wore a MO Fall Foliage chamois shirt with a pair of Woolrich chamois pants in Advantage. Wore / washed those Advantage pants until they faded so much I had a gobbler bust me in my opening day set up. I was sorry to toss those into the GoodWill bin.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

born2hunt

Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

ShootingABN!

Quote from: nyhunter on February 19, 2019, 04:40:23 PM

I wore the same thing! However my 870 was spray painted.... LOL

tha bugman

I had a suit of it back in the day that was chamois....I always wore it during the primitive weapons season when the leaves were changing.