Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Getting ready

Started by FullChoke, February 16, 2019, 11:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKE921

I sprayed all my clothes with permethrin today and am slowly packing up all my stuff.  My father-in-law and I will leave for FL on Friday morning, hopefully stop to see Lonnie Mabry and pick up a couple calls that afternoon and then stay somewhere in FL Friday night.  We will arrive at our destination on Sat afternoon and will be hunting next Sunday through Tue. 

xarcher

Good luck to all of you southern fellers kicking it off tomorrow. 

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

harleytom

Countdown is on. My first opening day in MS in 7 years. Gonna try to get my first on family land this year. Hope it goes better than youth hunt last weekend, saw and heard nothing. In any case, just grateful to see another season come in, can't wait.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FullChoke

Here's to all of our MS and AL Turkey Thugs who will sneakin' and creepin' in the budding woods in the morning.  Unfortunately for me, tomorrow is the drop-dead date on a big project that we have been working on for months at my job, so I will miss the opener. On the bright side, I have taken off Monday and will be camping out on my favorite public lands for a couple of days.

Gentlemen, start your 20 gauge engines.

Be careful, have fun, shoot gobblers. See you back here next week.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

paintbrush

Best of luck to all you southern boys! Have fun, shoot straight and be safe! I'll be setting up here in MN hopefully watching our score tracker light up and waiting for some great hunting stories. Once again, GOOD LUCK guys!