OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Hunting - You Tube

Started by Gamblinman, February 08, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamblinman

Lots of new turkey hunting videos on the Primos Hunting You Tube channel the last 2 days.

Yea, yea yea, they are more like a commercial for products these days, they are still enjoyable to watch, especially since TRoy is back hunting with them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PrimosHuntingVideo/videos?disable_polymer=1
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gobble!

RutnNStrutn

I've always enjoyed watching the Primos gang on their videos. Yep, they are commercial, but what do you expect? They're in business. But their videos are funny and have lots of great hunts, and they emphasize family. This ain't Hollywood, it's the TRUTH!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

low2497

Wilbur and the rest of the crew have always been my favorite show to watch for turkey hunting. Every one of them in the Primos group seem like down to Earth men.

yelpaholic

owlhoot

RED NECK

I enjoy their turkey hunting videos,I try and concentrate on the hunting and not let the other stuff get to me.Life is to short to worry about how others make a living and good for them for doing what they do.Solid and entertaining.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

ShootingABN!

Late 80's early 90's.... Renting VHS and seeing Will and Cuz..... Couldn't wait for the video's. Still enjoy them.

PSEoutlaw07

I like the one on the Gibson box call replicas they hunt with

kyturkeyhunter4

I've always enjoy the Primos crew great tips and videos

Ctrize

Heavy Load

Will has taught a lot of men how to turkey call.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.

Hooksandspurs

Got to love primos! :icon_thumright:Taught me to bow hunt, and great calls!

Zilla

Primos Turkey Hunting Videos in the 80's played a big part in getting me started the right way. Love the early VHS tapes.

ncturkey

I really like the Primos Turkey Hunting Video too. I have ever VHS and DVD of there Truth about Spring Turkey Hunting.