OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Camo Preference!!

Started by Wrangler95, February 06, 2019, 10:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

I love the bottomland but you can't go wrong with either

kytrkyhntr

I wear mossy oak, I like it pretty well. It's not too expensive I like the bottomland and the obsession (not nwtf obsession). I'm not bad enough to kill one with no camo yet .
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on February 06, 2019, 08:04:49 PM
I wear mossy oak, I like it pretty well. It's not too expensive I like the bottomland and the obsession (not nwtf obsession). I'm not bad enough to kill one with no camo yet .
Patience..You'll get there... :fud: :OGani:

Sir-diealot

I wear a lot of Mossy Oak original breakup though I am trying to get a few long sleeve shirts with a bit more green in them for late season.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Get bottomland pants and Greenleaf top. Done
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

shatcher

I smear Louisiana mud on my camo. lol

LaLongbeard

Quote from: shatcher on February 06, 2019, 08:21:06 PM
Seem overly focused on Louisiana, if you think the La mud will help you have a better season in Tennessee than you did last year I'd be glad to mail you some lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

I get my camo from Goodwill and whatever on sale at Walmart and ebay... I just wear a mix bag of camo and whatever's comfortable......  I've been know to put little Tennessee mud on my camo also...lol

owlhoot

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 06, 2019, 08:32:56 PM
Quote from: shatcher on February 06, 2019, 08:21:06 PM
Seem overly focused on Louisiana, if you think the La mud will help you have a better season in Tennessee than you did last year I'd be glad to mail you some lol
Careful now . You may have to get a business licence soon for that.

shatcher

Just like to meet belligerence head on LA. Take it easy on some of these folks.  Some may be younger and just trying to learn.

LaLongbeard

Quote from: shatcher on February 06, 2019, 09:02:35 PM
Take it easy on some of these folks.  Some may be younger and just trying to learn.
Trying to learn by being an expert on not using camouflage? Try again.... that makes no sense.
Ima get that sack of mud headed to Tenn lol

SD_smith

Quote from: Bowguy on February 06, 2019, 07:22:02 PM
Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 06, 2019, 06:37:41 PM
Wow just wow. Are you really that retarded you said deer never get 5 yards from you. And I said Because they smell you, you asked the question and then you don't understand what you posted. I don't care if you wear camo or not but if you believe a deer has the equivalent eyesight  as a turkey there's something wrong with you or you've never hunted either. And for anyone else that didn't understand the post well that's just sad. Its words ....you put them together to make a sentence lol
This is a good site. Watch how you talk. I never said/meant truly never. Very rarely might be better but the numbers of deer that get that close and turkeys when only eyesight is used is skewed toward turkeys coming close.
Never said a deers eyes are better. What you got a reading comprehension issue? Why do all you guys from that state so arguementive. Line breeding I guess, everyone is the same lol

Definitely a little bit of gene isolation gone wrong down in the bayou.

LaLongbeard

Quote from: SD_smith on February 06, 2019, 09:15:22 PM
Wow just wow. Are you really that retarded you said deer never get 5 yards from you. And I said Because they smell you, you asked the question and then you don't understand what you posted. I don't care if you wear camo or not but if you believe a deer has the equivalent eyesight  as a turkey there's something wrong with you or you've never hunted either. And for anyone else that didn't understand the post well that's just sad. Its words ....you put them together to make a sentence lol
This is a good site. Watch how you talk. I never said/meant truly never. Very rarely might be better but the numbers of deer that get that close and turkeys when only eyesight is used is skewed toward turkeys coming close.
Never said a deers eyes are better. What you got a reading comprehension issue? Why do all you guys from that state so arguementive. Line breeding I guess, everyone is the same lol

That's what this thread was missing a fat guy from SD, glad you made it lol

SD_smith

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 06, 2019, 09:46:51 PM
Quote from: SD_smith on February 06, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

That's what this thread was missing a fat guy from SD, glad you made it lol

Floridian that has been in SD for a couple years lol and yea while it's -10 degrees for a couple months straight you tend to get a little thick for the ladies!

Cut N Run

My granddad successfully hunted turkeys for decades and never wore camo a day in his life.  He wore a flat green jacket with brown or tan pants & it worked good enough.

I like Bottomland and Treestand the most. Being still, using shade and cover to your advantage helps any clothes blend better.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.