OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Spur Collectors, we are up and running guys!

Started by davisd9, February 04, 2019, 07:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Hope everyone is doing well.  Seasons are getting closer and time is creeping by.  Hope everyone had a great off season.  Take care and we should be up and running smoothly here soon!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bowguy

dirt road ninja

trkehunr93

Well hello gentlemen!  70 degrees here in Roanoke, VA today so you know where my mind went, Gobble, Gobble.  Pulled a card from my trail cam last week and had 4 contenders on it, hoping at least one has a deathwish come April 13th.  Looking forward to another fun season and already jealous of you SC/Georgia guys, no names mentioned, because you get to scratch the itch before me.  BTW February and March takes forever!

davisd9

Well the team is complete and everyone came back.  I think that is awesome.  Will start getting the board together so we can get this thing rockin'! 42 days to go!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja