OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stevens 301t 410ga

Started by schief, January 31, 2019, 02:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schief

I purchased a Stevens 301t 410 this morning from Academy Sports . Has syn camo stock and forearm. Drilled and tapped with a mount that a FFIII with picatinny can be mounted on. xfull extend screw in choke tube.
Swivel studs. I will post pictures later. anybody got one

Grouse870

No but I want one. Haven't found any in stock (no academy by me either) how much did you pay if you don't mind?

schief

$169 plus tax. $181 I was looking on line at web site called GON and in turkey forum a member showed one and pattern with Federal TSS #9. I looked on line at 2 Academy stores near me. One didn't have any but other did. Drove over and they had 1. It was on display. Lucked out

Grouse870

That's a great price. I'm hoping I can snag one. Interested in how it shoots for you and your overall impression after you shot it for a bit.

schief

Found out that it uses the Win Choke tubes. Going to try XFull to see how it does with Fed TSS #9. If I don't like I will get a Sumtoy tube

Gobble!

They are a pretty hot item for sure.

va_jon

I'm picking mine up tomorrow. My LGS has several in stock. Can't wait !

Cwcook68

Just a heads up to all who get a 301 turkey, I had to work on the rail mount screws to get the mount tight.The screws were about .030 to long and bottomed our before the rail seated tight. Added a drop of blue loctite also. I put a TRS 25 on mine, it's a sweet setup for a couple hundred bucks.

davisd9

Has anyone's shot bead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

va_jon

Picked up mine today. They got 5 more in and said they'd ship. Price was $199. Plus shipping if needed. If anyone needs one pm me I'll put you in contact.

owlhoot

Where are these things made at now?

schief

owlhoot

Thanks Senior Chief . Nice whites.
Thanks for your extensive service.
I did some searching and it appears that those are made in China?

schief

Thanks. I retired 22 years ago. My son retired Oct 2017 and I wore my uniform. He was a P-3 pilot so I had a lot of training for him.  Surprised that I could still wear it. Has a slight bubble in front. :)

Greg Massey

Does anyone know the choke restriction of the factory choke with the gun ?