News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Getting photos on this forum?

Started by mnhunter2, January 27, 2019, 04:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Never had any trouble with my iPhone
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

PSEoutlaw07

I have to take pic farther away then crop to get it under 2000 kb

Sir-diealot

You may have to make your pics smaller. Here is how you would post. Hit Additional options just under the box your are tying in just under it on left side.  Then hit attach and it will let you select pictures from your computer or phone, If you want more than one picture push "More attachments" and you will be able to add from your computer the same as you did the first time. You are allowed up to 4 pictures.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RutnNStrutn

You have to use a photo hosting sight. Most of the guys used to use Photobucket until they started charging. Now guys use other sites. Personally, I use www.Imgur.com. It's easy to use, and easy to post with.

yelpaholic

Thanks for the info after several years I finally tackled the px posting. Taptatalk kinda aggravating to start but I think I figured it out .

MK M GOBL

Just a question, as of late I am getting this message when I am trying to post pics, have tried though different browsers and phone and keep getting this message.

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

I upload these from my pc and am within the kb rating...

Any ideas what's going on? I have been doing this since I have been on the site and now this started up???

MK M GOBL

Sir-diealot

I am not sure this is the problem, just a shot in the dark, but can it maybe be that your total (All pics combined) is over the limit? I have never had this problem myself and I load from my PC
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

sbbow

Tapatalk is the only way to go. When posting pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sbbow on January 29, 2019, 09:46:40 AM
Tapatalk is the only way to go. When posting pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
unless using a PC

John Koenig:

MK M GOBL

Still having issues with certain pics of mine, I really only upload from PC. I can get most on here but there a several times I get this message back... And doesn't make a difference how small I set the image file to the site just will not accept them???
It is a site issue...

Info icon 
The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 400 

Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address. 

Go back to the previous page. 

Go to  and look for the information you want. 

More information  More information   

This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

If anybody knows a fix.

MK M GOBL