turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Chamois pants?

Started by kytrkyhntr, January 18, 2019, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

I've thought about ordering a pair of mossy oak Chamois pants. Anyone had a pair? How warm are they? Too hot?
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

StrutStopper_71

Got a pair for Christmas the pants are not lined, so they are not for real cold weather. The shirt has a liner in it, it is a little warmer than the pants. They would not be bad to hunt early spring in but may get hot later in the season, But in all I like them. I hunt in the tibbee pants and they are thinner than the chamois by far but have ripped two pair, so I'm trying the cotton twill this year.

kytrkyhntr

I'll check them out too. Thank you! Had same problem with tybee or whatever they're called pants
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Jrkimbrough

I got a pair recently. Nice middle of the road pants for early season. Make sure to check the sizee chart. Ive worn large in all the past mossy oak clothing but all the pants I've bought recently i needed a medium size

nyhunter

I have several pairs of the original chamois pants,shirts from Mossy Oak,  I love them for cooler temps and there great for layering in really cold weather. Here in NY I use them a lot for early season turkey.