OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: NEW CLASSIFIEDS RULES 2019  (Read 6650 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
NEW CLASSIFIEDS RULES 2019
« on: January 01, 2019, 01:03:32 PM »
From this day forward January 1 2019 ....

To finally end the the never ending BS with these low post  folks doing "hit and run" classifieds scams , and we dont have any misunderstandings , there are some new rules and they are all common sense rules

1) PayPal on everything.....and not "friend-gift " transfer....if you wish to have your OG account deleted , just let me see a screen shot of you asking for " gift" money transfer with no PayPal protection and I will delete your account faster than I click off the safety of my Remington-- the only loophole is if the seller is a bonafide callmaker and does this professionally

2)Members with less than quality 100 posts , may only have 1 running classifieds ad running at any given  time ... the reasons for this rule are obvious ...

3)Members with less than 100 posts MAY NOT DO CALL TRADES IN ANY MANNER that pretty much ends 98% of the call trade BS right there...

4)No member ....even of you have 10,000 posts can trade a call with any  member with less than 100 posts no way of getting around it guys ...

This is not a place to unload busted calls and haul a$$ ...the people doing this are doing quick "hit and runs" and dont care if they burn you ...if its too good to be true...IT IS

5) Members with 50 or less QUALITY posts on top of only being to have one ad at a time can only sell a item equal or less than thier post count ...so if you have N. Cost box call and you have 48 posts ....you have 2 options Start posting to the forum ...or ask $48 for the call ...

6) pictures....take plenty.... more is better , ask for more if unsure ...good pictures sell calls and items ....ask to have the call run BEFORE buying

7) shipping ....its up to the seller and buyer to discuss details and courier --if your call got destroyed or lost  in transit then the insurance that the buyer is responsible for asking for will cover it ....if it was part of a call trade then ask for your item back as that was the currency for the transaction ...minus shipping & insurance fees (both ways )

8. ) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES buy anything from a add without a picture....(I dont want to see any of this ask for details or pm for picture) .if you see a classifieds add without a picture,  PM me......if they have less than 100 posts DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

9) FIRM price....so we dont end up like Ebay with thousands of pieces of plastic junk clogging up the forum

10) pay quick...ship quick ....all transactions are pay up front..get all contact info and details , Google the ph#  and address to make sure its legit....if it looks sketchy.....then it is...

11) No firearms ....I get asked all the time ...no more guys..no notifications etc...or asking to make a post selling it elsewhere .... felons acquire firearms like this...also all its gonna take is a undercover/plainclothes to try and set you up do not even , notify , hint, or ask permission to sell a firearm ..if you PM me asking to make a post I'll simply ignore it and if I see you place a add for a firearm your account will be deleted

..also its up to the shipper and buyer to know all local laws pertaining to ammunition and firearm parts and know if your in full compliance

..also no ivory guys....dont want to hear or hint about it ...if it's not fully legal ...its not to be talked or done here

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon