OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I won big!

Started by Sir-diealot, December 20, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

That's great! Congrats

Should be good for pics and video! Capture a hunt on camera :)

MK M GOBL

Sir-diealot

Quote from: HILBY72 on December 20, 2018, 10:18:22 PM
Congrats that's awesome!!!
Thank you, sure is, can't wait to get the stuff.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Quote from: MK M GOBL on December 20, 2018, 10:20:29 PM
That's great! Congrats

Should be good for pics and video! Capture a hunt on camera :)

MK M GOBL
Thank you, that really is my hope. I may have to get a better lens and if so then it will have to wait until after this turkey season, I have to get a vehicle on the road so I can go hunting. Just hoping to get a 2 year vehicle so I can save for something better.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

NCL

Congratulations on the win. Looks like a great score of goodies

Sir-diealot

Quote from: NCL on December 21, 2018, 10:23:23 AM
Congratulations on the win. Looks like a great score of goodies
Thanks, can't wait to get it in and play with it.

John Koenig:

jordanz7935

Wow congrats! But, id sell it in a heartbeat if i didn't have a vehicle! Especially if its the difference in being in the woods, or being stuck in your house during turkey season. 

Sir-diealot

Quote from: jordanz7935 on December 21, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
Wow congrats! But, id sell it in a heartbeat if i didn't have a vehicle! Especially if its the difference in being in the woods, or being stuck in your house during turkey season.
We are going to have the money for a vehicle in April without a problem or I would as well. Season here starts May First.

John Koenig:

RutnNStrutn

That's awesome man!! Congrats!! :icon_thumright:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: jordanz7935 on December 21, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
I wanted to explain a little further on why I will not sell, one of the things that you have to agree to when you enter these giveaways is there is no warranty given, because of that most people do not even want to think of buying stuff that has been won because if it breaks down they are out of luck, no way to go to get it fixed unless they pay for it and with electronics that can get quite expensive. Then with this it is highly specialized so you have to search for a person in the right niche which can be hard to do. Because of all that I would be lucky if I even got a third of the value for everything. I have sold things I have won it the past and you never get what it is worth.

John Koenig:

Pig

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Pig on December 21, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks

John Koenig:

Gobble!

Spring Fever

Congrats!! Look forward to seeing some pics you post this spring.

GobbleGitr