OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OG Patches

Started by Jhp148, October 14, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

land cruiser

owlhoot

Patches or hat I'm in for a few.

Old Gobbler

No hats guys ....those were a one time deal when OG had a nwtf chapter a decade ago , , the chapter had about 25 of those made , and the CHAPTER sold them here on of to raise funds for THE CHAPTER ....and they are long ....long gone and there will be no more made
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gobble!

Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 20, 2019, 02:24:37 PM
No hats guys ....those were a one time deal when OG had a nwtf chapter a decade ago , , the chapter had about 25 of those made , and the CHAPTER sold them here on of to raise funds for THE CHAPTER ....and they are long ....long gone and there will be no more made

Dang only 25! I better find glass case to put this thing in.

suburbhunter

If this is going to be the patch sign up, i'll take 3.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

gobblerchsr

I bought 2 - I use one for hunting and this one still has the tag and has never seen the light of day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: gobblerchsr on January 23, 2019, 08:30:37 PM
I bought 2 - I use one for hunting and this one still has the tag and has never seen the light of day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sell it to me and I can help it see some light..Lol...
Is this the patch sign up...I didn't see anywhere that Shannon said it was????

Magdump

If your willing, perhaps the new condition extra hat could be auctioned to benefit the site!

ddturkeyhunter

Quote from: Magdump on January 23, 2019, 09:00:27 PM

If your willing, perhaps the new condition extra hat could be auctioned to benefit the site!

Can't even emagine what something like that should be worth, only 25 made and sold, your a lucky man to have invested in two. All OG Patches and things are big collectors, remember that.

Jeremy66

What does everyone do with their patches?  Keep in a box?  Display?  Put on a shirt? 

Just curious

Ozarks Hillbilly

Shannon, if your using this as a guide on how many to order I will take two of each if you end up doing two patches.

Old Gobbler

I got the patches in order guys , dont worry , I have a sample picture too , but I'll wait a week or so before taking preorders,  there will plenty of notice for you all -thanks again--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Jeremy66 on January 24, 2019, 10:47:50 AM
What does everyone do with their patches?  Keep in a box?  Display?  Put on a shirt? 

Just curious
I buy a couple every year to help support the site, I don't do anything with the patches. I have a box with extra calls etc. I don't use and there in the box.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

captpete

Quote from: Phillipshunt on January 26, 2019, 12:12:22 AM

Just curious
I buy a couple every year to help support the site, I don't do anything with the patches. I have a box with extra calls etc. I don't use and there in the box.

I do basically the same thing.

Gobble!

Just curious

Seems like I put them on a shelf then get mad months later when the shelf is full of crap and them and everything else on the shelf get thrown away.