OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Texas Whitetail Hunt and Spring Turkey Hunt on 10,000 Acres Private Land  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Miss-A-Lot

I am looking for a good pheasant hunt in South Dakota or North Dakota, or an elk next fall in Wyoming, Colorado. I have access to 10,000 prime acres in South Texas with lots of Turkeys and Deer.

Wet weather over the last 4 years has yielded above average hatches for Turkeys, and we have lot of Big Toms strutting every Spring. The deer herd is healthy and we need help thinning it down. Both of these hunts are great opportunities. Modern camphouse, indoor plumbing, electricity, bunk beds make this a comfortable trip.

The camp cook is pretty good and has been known to put some pretty good meals on the table.

Just ask Misfire ! He and his son bagged 5 nice Toms this past Spring. I am getting older by the day and I would enjoy a good pheasant hunt or an elk hunt , by bow or gun. I am retiring soon, and I will be ready to hunt some new ground. Lets swap a hunt !!!!

Enjoy every breath of every day !

Offline PharmHunter

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: Texas Whitetail Hunt and Spring Turkey Hunt on 10,000 Acres Private Land
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 04:45:39 PM »
 :drool:There must be something you would like to do in South Carolina...  :lol:

Offline Longbeard33

Re: Texas Whitetail Hunt and Spring Turkey Hunt on 10,000 Acres Private Land
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 02:09:56 PM »
Sent you a pm.
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.

-Albert Pike