News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's see your Marlin Watkins boxes

Started by MDTOM84, September 04, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRooster17

GobbleGitr

I think this is most of my Marlin flock, other than ones that might still be in turkey satchels or vest. I'm a fan and consider him a modern day master, I have recommended his boxes to many people and personally introduced turkeys in many states to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sim1982

Lcmacd 58

If I knew how to post pics I would.... I just got a Mahogany with pomelle and a Butternut with pomelle that are exquisite.... the mahogany is awesome

And the turkey in them just begs to be let out

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Lcmacd 58 on August 03, 2024, 10:45:28 AMIf I knew how to post pics I would.... I just got a Mahogany with pomelle and a Butternut with pomelle that are exquisite.... the mahogany is awesome

Tapatalk is the best app I know of to post pictures, would love to see them. If you can't get it to work pm me and you can text me then and I'll post for ya.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Lcmacd 58 on August 03, 2024, 10:45:28 AMIf I knew how to post pics I would.... I just got a Mahogany with pomelle and a Butternut with pomelle that are exquisite.... the mahogany is awesome

Here our LeRoys awesome misfits

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: GobbleGitr on July 05, 2024, 02:58:35 PMI think this is most of my Marlin flock, other than ones that might still be in turkey satchels or vest. I'm a fan and consider him a modern day master, I have recommended his boxes to many people and personally introduced turkeys in many states to them

AWESOME representation, the whole way across the board, right there !!!

Couple of pretty early paddle callers in there.  Liking that quad-check, too !!!  :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.