turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi 2019

Started by M Sharpe, September 01, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Ya'll have fun, wish I could join you. Looking forward to Turkey Trot myself so I can pick up some calls and meet some members. Everyone drive safe.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MDTOM84

My calls from today, Mr.Billy's B&W ebony trumpet, Marlin Watkins hop horn/elm and purpleheart/cedar "Misfit", TJ Johnson purpleheart/cedar. Jeff Mckamey bloodwood/butternut, Mr.Fowler Live oak/wingbone striker and a Brad Roberts 100 year old oak glass/slate.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kwild835

Quote from: MDTOM84 on January 11, 2019, 05:44:29 PM
My calls from today, Mr.Billy's B&W ebony trumpet, Marlin Watkins hop horn/elm and purpleheart/cedar "Misfit", TJ Johnson purpleheart/cedar. Jeff Mckamey bloodwood/butternut, Mr.Fowler Live oak/wingbone striker and a Brad Roberts 100 year old oak glass/slate.

Nice haul!  That Hornbeam/Elm sure looks familiar!

MDTOM84

That hop horn/elm is a smoker!!!

tomfooleryy

worth612000

We that didn't get to go really appreciate the pictures. Keep em coming. That's a nice flock of calls

3bailey3

yes I agree,  please keep the pics coming, congrats on some killer call

billyb

Lucky lucky. Wish I could go. Keep the pics coming.

Glenda Green

Thanks for the pics Goblen. All the satchels are sold but taking orders. Plenty of call cases and holsters. Come see me Saturday at the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: MDTOM84 on January 11, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

Nice stuff, never seen a wingbone striker before.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy hooker

Did anybody get any Mike Lapp boxes,,,interested to see what I missed out on has I don't have one and that would have been the first table I went to if I'd gone.

Goblen

Quote from: Happy hooker on January 12, 2019, 03:34:53 AM
Did anybody get any Mike Lapp boxes,,,interested to see what I missed out on has I don't have one and that would have been the first table I went to if I'd gone.

ol bob

I was able to get down yesterday and spend a few hours with old friends and make a few new ones had to leave early with joy in my heart and a tear in my eye knowing that I'm at the point in life that this my be the last time I will ever see you.

davisd9

The best part of the show is meeting and hanging out with guys you only know from a screen. I had a great conversation with Hunter22 and slicksbeagle. AGE was a great guy to talk to and got us on some great lunch! Always a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

MDTOM84

Few more from Saturday, art work by Kelly Puckett and a Mike Lapp mini short box