OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

daughters first turkey ohio youth hunt

Started by ohiostrutter, April 17, 2011, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiostrutter

mackenzie got it done this morning im sure most of you seen the post from yesterday about not having the shell all the way in the gun we went back to the same farm this morning and setup closer to where they were roosting the weather was cold and 25 mph winds at daylight birds were gobbling from every dirrection but they all had hens with them at around 7:30 4 hens and this jake came out into the field i gave a few yelps with the slate and the hens came right to the decoys with him in tow he strutted all the way across the field the hens walked right by the blind when he came out of strut he gobbled i gave her the green light she shot him at 10 feet using a winchester 120 20 ga using winchester supreme double x magnum 6's she smoked him he never flinched we hugged and high fived im so proud of her im on cloud nine still she is 9 years old honor roll student great athlete its also speacial because she had leukemia when she was 4 so to see her do this was awesome i plan on doing a fan mount for her turkey was a 18 lb jake with a 4 inch beard mailma is gonna post a pic for me

Mailman

One Shot One Kill

joey46

Mailman

Congrats Mackenzie. Super job! Isn't turkey hunting the best!
One Shot One Kill

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Ol'Mossy

bowhunter84

cannonball

Hognutz

Outstanding, Mackenzie. Now that's what I'm talkin' about..Well done, Young lady..Mike :fud: :newmascot:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69