turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2019 Turkey Hunts

Started by WW, June 28, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

It's early but time to plan for next season. Which states are on your list for 2019? For me it's SC, KS, WA, ID and maybe FL.

Will

Estill South Carolina
Home state Maryland
Looking into New York

Sir-diealot

Well my home state of NY obviously and hoping maybe to cross over in PA if the money is there.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

jryser

Home state of IN, then tag along with The Hunting Public for those tough Easterns in MI/AL, then KY, IA, and maybe TN! Greg and I talked about Merriams in SD, so that's a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oakraidia

My home state of Iowa and I'm strongly considering Wisconsin too.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

daddyduke

My home state of Indiana and maybe Kentucky.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

TauntoHawk

Right now very rough plans is to try for 4 or 5 states PA and NY are given but the rest is still being worked out.

I'll get all 49 if it takes me a lifetime

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gooserbat

I'm thinking about going back to Wisconsin and trying Michigan
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Yoder409

Taking my daughter to either Texas or Nebraska.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

land cruiser

neal

WI, FL, MO, KY, NE and WY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

YELPA

Always AL and GA.  NV and/or AZ, if drawn.  CA, OR, WA, ID and/or UT are all in the mix.  Throw-in RI as a maybe.  Continuing to work down the U.S. Slam to-do list.

zelmo1

NH and Maine, maybe Ga or NY.

Bolandstrutters

South Dakota, Idaho, Missouri, Wisconsin.  God willing

aaron

Skipping my out of state Tennessee trip in 2019 and replacing it with the black hills!