OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: A tip for new hunters.... I wish I had done over the last thiry years!!!  (Read 8276 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
I bought one of those write in the rain pens and pads this year and jotted down a few things, tried to write in it most days I hunted, not a lot to say this year though. They do indeed write when wet and don't smear, I rubbed a page against the condensation in the blind and whipped it in the mud then whipped it off and it took to writing just like nothing was on it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline rgref522

every year i wish i would have done this.  a great piece of advice. the picture is a great idea.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Offline rkelly

I just went on my first hunt this last Spring, and I hadn't thought of this idea.  Thank you.  I do this to help be successful at work, and it should work really well with Turkey hunting.  Note taking is super helpful when you get old like me and can't remember half of what actually happened.   ;D