turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sir-diealot got me thinking. How did you pick your screen name

Started by Coroner01, April 27, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzrbac

Mine is pretty obvious, I'm a fan of U of A football. I don't live in Arkansas but close to the state line and who wants to be MO fan.  :z-guntootsmiley:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Rzrbac on April 27, 2018, 10:06:35 PM
Mine is pretty obvious, I'm a fan of U of A football. I don't live in Arkansas but close to the state line and who wants to be MO fan.  :z-guntootsmiley:
Sooners fan here, used to be some good games between us back in the 80's
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gumby

Nickname from my days playing baseball. Started in High School and stuck all the way through college ball and beyond. A guy named me that because of the way I threw a baseball. Said my arm bent like I was Gumby and so it was from then on.

turkaholic

live to hunt hunt to live

CrustyRusty

You don't want to know... ;)

ChiefBubba

I'm a Chief Engineer on a Tugboat and well been called Bubba since before I could talk  :TooFunny: Bubba

1iagobblergetter

Mines also pretty self explanatory...1 of many Iowa gobbler getters...

richard black

West Augusta

I grew up in what was once called the District of West Augusta.  It consisted of the Southwestern part of Pennsylvania and the Northwestern part of Virginia which later became West Virginia.
The town I grew up in was nicknamed West Augusta.  It's where I'm from.   Sadly, I no longer live in the District of West Augusta.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Yoder409

Quote from: tomstopper on April 27, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
I kill Tom's...

In college, I was in a class with a guy named Tom Stopper..........................no crap.

True story.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tomstopper

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 28, 2018, 08:25:38 PM
Quote from: tomstopper on April 27, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
I kill Tom's...

In college, I was in a class with a guy named Tom Stopper..........................no crap.

True story.
That's funny...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

derek

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

bobk

I participated in a collegiate sport. There were three players on the team with the first name of Bob. The coach called us Bob W.,Bob C., and myself Bob K. The nickname has stuck with me.

renegade19

I used to fish out of a 19' Javelin bass boat.  The model was "Renegade".