News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sir-diealot got me thinking. How did you pick your screen name

Started by Coroner01, April 27, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Big Jeremy

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on April 27, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
Because the spit and drum is my most favorite sound in the world with the gobble a close second.

Ahhh, the ole spit and drum. It is simply the best. My second favorite sound is my shotgun going off directly after it, though. LOL

My name is Jeremy, and I used to be pretty big. I've lost quite a bit of weight, but I'm still tall. Really clever, I know...

Cut N Run

Cutt & Run was taken on a turkey forum I joined that went defunct many years ago, so I went with Cut N Run.  I have the same user name on every turkey forum I belong to.  I used to hunt that way a lot when I was younger, but now I'm more like Cutt & Hobble or Yelp & Wait.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Greg Massey

I just use my name ...lol... you can say hi...anytime ....i have no reason to hide ....lol

WNCTracker

I Live in western NC and spend a lot of time in the off seasons tracking game to learn their patterns and habits. I've always loved game tracks. As a young boy and cub/Boy Scout it was always one of my favorite things. When it snowed I'd hit the woods up in the mountain with my book of tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezmorningrebel

tomstopper

Snood Life

Mine is because my first passion is tennis. So mine is 10s=tennis.

I have been using 23 on everything since I grew up watching Michael Jordan.

SinGin

In the 80's there was a show on called Airwolf. About an attack helicopter stolen from the government. The main character of the show was named Stringfellow Hawk and I was supposed to play his brother Sin-Gin but then the producer of the show decided to make my character a lost Pow, hence I was never really on the show. Ya?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: SinGin on April 27, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
In the 80's there was a show on called Airwolf. About an attack helicopter stolen from the government. The main character of the show was named Stringfellow Hawk and I was supposed to play his brother Sin-Gin but then the producer of the show decided to make my character a lost Pow, hence I was never really on the show. Ya?
As I remember Sinjin was played by 2 different actors and winds up taking over for Stringfellow Hawke?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

captpete

I was a Firefighter for 20 yrs....14 as volunteer and 6 paid. When I changed jobs I held the rank of Captain. My nick-name since I was about 7yr old(now I'm 56) is Pete....so you have CaptPete.

eggshell

Well now I'm a little reluctant to say, after the recent heated discussion on shooting jakes.

Years ago when I ran a turkey check station we I had a buddy take a piece of eggshell and stick it to the head of a jake I shot.....he then told everyone "look Dana don't even let them get completely out of the eggshell before he shoots them" After that is was a joke about me shooting jakes right out of the shell. Heck out of 150+ birds I probably haven't shot 10 jakes, but you know how hunting buddies are once your tagged it sticks.

crow

MDSTRUTNRUT

From Maryland and obviously 2 of my favorite pastimes, was thinking about adding something about flounder but then it always runs amuck.