Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

anybody still waiting for your opening day???

Started by doublespurs21, April 26, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublespurs21

here in ohio, we have 2 different opening days. I live in the northeastern part of the state.  the whole state opens last Monday, but  my corner of the state , opens next Monday, so still waiting,,,,,,,,,,,

Sir-diealot

Here in NY we start on May First which is this coming Tuesday.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkeymanjim

Here in PA we start this Saturday April 28.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

greencop01

IN Massachusetts we open the 30th of Apr this coming Monday.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

JK Spurs

Waiting on PA....but I did sneak down to Kentucky and killed two.
I like my turkey well peppered

Coroner01

Illinois has five opening days, aka five day seasons.  I got first season, and harvested a jake after my gobbler was coming on a string through the private property. Well, he ran into a sleeping turkey hunter that shot him dead when awaken by his gobbling to my calling...lol.  Good for that guy..my son's son is May 3-9th....very excited.   al

Divenut2

I've got 2 tags for the May 16th season in WI... the wait is driving me nutz! LOL. 
Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

zelmo1

Youth day in Maine tomorrow, Sunday youth in NH. My opener in Maine Monday and NH opener on May 3rd( wife's first hunt) I am dying here.  :turkey2:

putzy

NJGobblerHunter

pabossie255

vt35mag

quavers59

New Jersey just opened on April 23rd and the first Saturday segment is tomorrow!   May 1st in New York.  Can't wait!!

Greg Massey

Good luck to those, who season is fixing to open...