OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Fall gobblers and season report

Started by eggshell, December 10, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

well I am done with all my fall seasons.It has been pretty productive as I killed two gobblers (one Ohio & 1 Ky)and was able to call two other birds (1 gobber & 1 hen) for a buddy. I was able to get a lot of action and I actually had a new experience in Ky. The gobbler I killed there was part Of a flock of 9 that flew into me and all landed within 30 yards of me. I would have killed my second bird in Ky, but a maple sapling jumped right in front of my gun and sacrificed it's self to save the turkey. Attached are pictures of my two gobblers, sorry i did not get a picture of my maple sapling, but it was a monster..... ;D ;D

Uncle Nicky

crow

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

fallhnt

Quote from: eggshell on December 10, 2017, 05:06:45 PM
well I am done with all my fall seasons.It has been pretty productive as I killed two gobblers (one Ohio & 1 Ky)and was able to call two other birds (1 gobber & 1 hen) for a buddy. I was able to get a lot of action and I actually had a new experience in Ky. The gobbler I killed there was part Of a flock of 9 that flew into me and all landed within 30 yards of me. I would have killed my second bird in Ky, but a maple sapling jumped right in front of my gun and sacrificed it's self to save the turkey. Attached are pictures of my two gobblers, sorry i did not get a picture of my maple sapling, but it was a monster..... ;D ;D
Congrats

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy