Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Remington Supermag Apex and Indian Creek-revisited and reshoot

Started by tha bugman, April 12, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I patterned this gun earlier with the same load with a scope without swabbing the barrel pre-shot.  I did not particularly like the position of the pattern (slightly high and right) so I decided I would take the scope off, put on magnum gobble dot sights, centered POI with bird shot, and pre-swabbed the barrel before the shot.  Very pleased with the results. Definitely a personal best as far as pellet count goes!  Distance 40 yards

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

yelpy

Nice! I run 2oz of 8's in my 12 or 2oz of 7's. Both handloads. Those 9's sure do fill in the gaps.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

ShootingABN!

Bet you can't wait to try it out on ole TOM???????

Nice. Good luck....

SKFOOTER

tha bugman

owlhoot

Gobble!

KyScott

Clydetaylor1

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer