North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

SS CUSTOM CALLS REDHEART BRONZE GLASS SURFACE GIVEAWAY #2 !!GAME CALLED

Started by Old Gobbler, March 28, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Caspar

i would like to say thank you you to Al and Josh for donating the calls. also a big thank you to OG for giving me the opportunity to win such a nice call. i would also like to thank OG for having running such a great forum. i havnt been here long but im highly impressed with the way the forum is ran and how the members all get along (for the most part). i been on quite a few forums and very few have the comeradery and true helpfulness that ive found here on OG. i can honestly say that im proud to be a member here. again, thank you all!!!    this forum is awesome!!! 

Double B

Followed by buzzards

SS Calls

Congrats Caspar! Thanks everyone for playing, and thanks to all who have supported us over the years. This is the best turkey forum on the net! Thanks for all you do Shannon, to keep this site a great place for us all to hang out with others with the same passion for calls and turkey hunting!!  :icon_thumright:

Caspar

BTH

Good on ya Caspar, Congats!

Thank you to Al, Josh and Shannon for putting this one together. Al ot of fun for eveybody!
Phil 4:13

Sir-diealot

Congratulations Casper, enjoy the call, hope you get a big one with it!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Caspar

thank you BTH and sir!! 

like i told Al, if that call sounds half as good as it looks i should have no problems pulling a bird in close.