20 gauge encore

Started by Prohunter3509, March 26, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prohunter3509

Well the mailman brought me a Carson 575 today,
tomm.I will try my long beards and see how they pattern
I am hoping it works out.been wanting to try a 20 for a couple yeras

nyhunter

:icon_thumright:, welcome to the 20ga club, once you get it patterned and ready your gonna love carrying, keep us posted on how it patterns.

Tomfoolery

Switched to 20 this year also. Got her back from the cerakote shop yesterday.  Now im ready to run some tss thru it! If now i could only find some lol

1iagobblergetter

Nice !!! Let us know how it patterns. Do the M2s have the same issues as the Sbe's with patterning?  Your hunting slippers?  :TooFunny:

Tomfoolery

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on March 27, 2018, 07:42:48 AM
Nice !!! Let us know how it patterns. Do the M2s have the same issues as the Sbe's with patterning?  Your hunting slippers?  :TooFunny:
Lol my little girls hunting slippers   :TooFunny: i havent patterned it just yet. My 12ga vinci patterned kinda high with the long beards out of a carlsons choke. For the 20 m2 i have a IC .555 that im gonna try. I have a box of federal TSS 7s and a box of heavyweight 6s to try. All i could get my hands on. May try the longbeards also. I hate to pattern my TSS. Only got 5 of em  :-[

mnbeardbuster

I have a 12ga and 20ga encore barrel.  You'll like the 20.  I'm running magblends through a Haymaker 560.

BB30

I use an IC .555 in my 20 with TSS #7 patterns great you will like the combo.

sasquatch1

Quote from: Tomfoolery on March 27, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
Switched to 20 this year also. Got her back from the cerakote shop yesterday.  Now im ready to run some tss thru it! If now i could only find some lol

What color is that cherakote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomfoolery

The metal is "burnt bronze" and the plastic is "tungsten"

sasquatch1

Thanks. Didn't even notice the plastic want black. Been looking to do mine and may have to copy you on the burnt bronze and leave my plastic black. Damn fine gun you got there!

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: sasquatch1 on March 27, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Thanks. Didn't even notice the plastic want black. Been looking to do mine and may have to copy you on the burnt bronze and leave my plastic black. Damn fine gun you got there!

X2 it looks good

Tomfoolery

Thanks. Ready to hunt now!! Will be chasing rios in tx next week

RED NECK

I am ordering the 20 gauge barrel today.I love the 12 gauge turkey pro hunter....I am excited to est the 20 gauge out with mag blends and hevi13 #6's.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........