Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Remember guys if your going to score a bird your supposed to do it as soon
as you can within a week or so .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GobbleNut

I think the new rule is a good idea.  Hopefully, it will prevent stuff like what happened last year.  However, it is totally an "honor system" rule in that it depends on each individual deciding to abide by it. 

In the past, I was one of the guys who always waited to see which bird I killed was the biggest before posting.  And then last year none of my birds were big enough to qualify in the top nine for the team, so I didn't bother to post one at all.  That was basically a function of the inconvenience of trying to deal with the picture taking,...most of the time having to try to figure out a way to take the pictures by myself.  Then again, some of it was because I am just becoming a lazy old fart... ;D :toothy12:

Again, I think the new rule is good, and I will amend my old fart ways to abide by it..... :toothy9: 

GobbleNut

Seein' as how I am such a quick thinker, it has dawned on me that, with the new rules about posting up birds right away, we are going to have pages and pages of pictures of scored birds in the Crusaders section.  I'm not sure the site can handle all of that.  Shannon may have to expand the capabilities of Old Gobbler.  We may cause an overload.... ;D :toothy9:
:newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

wvmntnhick

It won't happen on my behalf. Just happy to get one decent bird when it's all said and done.