OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Burn someone on a classifieds add., and all your personal info will become publi

Started by Old Gobbler, March 05, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g8rvet

I just bought something and for some odd reason the PayPal did not show as going through.  I wanted  to make sure he got it, so I checked it and neither side showed it as going through.  So I sent it again.  He got that one.  About 4-5 hours later the first one showed up.  He texted me before I could even check it.  I had the refund in the account the next day and the pot call in a few days. 

Thanks for the best turkey hunting site on the web and also for keeping it straight.  You are appreciated by many many folks, me included. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Spitten and drummen

Very true. If you are sneaky or plain out doing dirty stuff , you should be banned. I have only had one issue out of the hundreds of transactions on here and I have been assured that it's going to be taking care of. I honestly wish Shannon would make the persons name public knowledge but I guarantee that Shannon will rectify this pretty quick. One thing for sure , Shannon does not tolerated that behavior here. Thanks for a great site shannon
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

fenderhunt4

Chris O

I have dealt with several from here and everyone I have dealt with has been top notch people so you all get a big thank you from me. It only takes 1 person to ruin it for everyone

worth612000

"Thanks Shannon"  I know it's hard to not mail out a call before payment or send payments as a gift cause 99.999% of members on here are straight up hard working people that all have turkey hunting as a passion. On the last person who's name was posted. He had been on here for a long time and had the calls he was selling in hand. I'am still scratching my head on that one, we as members need to do transactions like Shannon is asking us to do and not espect him to fight out battles. I think it's o.k. to alert him about a bad transaction.

2nd 100

Thanks Old Gobbler !
Glad they got reported. Great Forum and People on here . Way to go Mr Shannon.

southern_leo

Makes me mad. I've bought a few things here and I PayPal within minutes of a deal. This is a great forum with great people, take your shady act somewhere else. Scammers today are rampant

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DrDirtNap

Unfortunately, with an open forum like this, these things will happen.  I'm just glad it seems to be an isolated incident.  Sad...but a sign of the times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vt35mag

Problem rectified or not, I am curious who it is. I would rather have dealings with others who are genuinely straight up and honest, and don't require any reprimanding.

Jroddc

Quote from: vt35mag on March 06, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
Problem rectified or not, I am curious who it is. I would rather have dealings with others who are genuinely straight up and honest, and don't require any reprimanding.
X2

sbbow

Brantleyville

Agree 100%

bbcoach

Quote from: Brantleyville on March 06, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
Agree 100%
Check out the Scammer List just above this post in the Turkey Call Classifieds.  By the way, Shannon has put out Forum Rules that need to be followed to keep people from being defrauded.  I've seen several people recently, trying to sell on this site with No Pics and saying make an offer or best offer (rule #9).  Be aware of the rules and don't patronize those that Break the Rules setup to help Protect us ALL.  Low posting individuals are another.  This is a GREAT site, LET'S ALL come together and take out the Trash.  CALL THESE PEOPLE OUT!  We can help make this site Secure as well.

Old Gobbler

Just banned him ......

After 1 week more ...if I don't hear of a payment , his info all of it ph# ,email and ip#'s will be posted up PERMINENTLY right below the member formaly known as  GAR ......
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon