North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Started by Nidanation, March 02, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nidanation

Hey everyone I'm a new member and just wanted to say hello. I recently was lucky enough to purchase a trumpet call from the guys at Natural Addiction. It is amazing craftsmanship and sounds great. I try to post a picture of it from my phone but it won't let me. Any tips on this? Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and say good luck to everyone this spring!

Muzzy61

Welcome aboard. A lot good guys and info on this board.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

pabossie255

Turkz39

Greg Massey

Welcome from Tennessee

zelmo1

:wagon: Glad to have another addict here  :turkey2:

kyturkeyhunter4

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Nidanation

I'm sure all have some nice trumpets and know how to run them great I'm always willing to learn something new so and advice won't fall on deaf ears!

1iagobblergetter

Welcome...You will find a lot of  helpful knowledgeable members on here...Knowing how to post pictures isn't one of them I can help you with,but I can warn you that buying one trumpet leads into a ravishing addiction. LOL  :icon_thumright:

tha bugman

daddyduke

Welcome from Indiana!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

slicksbeagles1

The only way I could post pictures was to download them to a computer and then post them

HILBY72

Spitten and drummen

:welcomeOG: from Mississippi.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE