turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

LL Bean follows Dick’s with assault weapon ban and selling to over 21

Started by Bigeclipse, March 02, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigeclipse

you all saw my post about Dick's sporting goods dropping assault weapons and not selling to people under 21 well LL Bean has jumped on the bandwagon!

bbcoach

I'm wondering if this is about Insurance Liability?  LL Bean and Dick's (and more to follow) maybe getting squeezed by their Insurance Companies.  Make these changes or pay Extremely High Liability insurance premiums.  I know Bill Gorman is BIG into hunting and the outdoors and hosts his own outdoor TV show.

Spitten and drummen

Like Dicks , they can also go pound sand. I never bought from them anyway.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

wade

Before the decision, I ordered a pair of snake boots from Field and Stream. I'm thinking about sending them back and buying elsewhere because not selling so called assault rifles is just a silly knee jerk reaction.
Do it outdoors

Greg Massey

Only stop one time on vacation at L L Bean outlet store and the clearance rack was higher than anything i had ever seen ...it took a total of about 20 minutes and we left....Dick's and Field and Stream can pound sand...

TauntoHawk

LLBean also ditched their lifetime warranty too so doubt I'd buy theirs stuff at their prices without it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

guesswho

I would boycott both place but I've never purchased anything from either place. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

slicksbeagles1

1iagobblergetter

Never have bought anything from either of them and now I know I never will...If any place I do business with decides to go this route I'll keep going elsewhere.
I hope Bass Pro/ Cabelas doesn't go this route or they'll be getting a cut up Black card in the mail with a letter of disapproval.
On the other side I called Bass Pro/Cabelas yesterday commending them for not stepping into politics..

Bowhunter123224

Another company I won't buy at. Hopefully Cabelas doesn't doesn't follow suit. I'm running out of places to buy sporting goods from!!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Bowhunter123224 on March 02, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
Another company I won't buy at. Hopefully Cabelas doesn't doesn't follow suit. I'm running out of places to buy sporting goods from!!
Lots of places on the internet. Now we just have to do a little research so we're not supporting places accidently that don't support us...