North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Woodhaven NINJA CRYSTAL !!!! giveaway !!!!GAME CALLED

Started by Old Gobbler, February 27, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

WNCTracker

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 10, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
Congratulations WNCTracker, enjoy!
Thanks. I don't have any experience with crystal so I'm really excited to get one. Gotta love OG. I mean really, what an awesome forum with great members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jroddc

Bowguy

Sir-diealot

Quote from: WNCTracker on March 10, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 10, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
Congratulations WNCTracker, enjoy!
Thanks. I don't have any experience with crystal so I'm really excited to get one. Gotta love OG. I mean really, what an awesome forum with great members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My only crystal is a old MAD Super Crystal Turkey Call and it is my favorite call, I have never owned a custom call before and I bet it will sound a lot better than mine as my only has a plastic pot and that looks to be wood. Bet the box call I won will sound better than the production one I owned as well. I am loving it here as well, I have learned some interesting history and met some great people as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."