OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: 2018 Contest Rules  (Read 4142 times)

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
2018 Contest Rules
« on: February 19, 2018, 09:43:05 AM »
2018 Turkey Contest Rules

This is a all in good fun contest, there will be no prizes, to keep things friendly and sporting, but it is a contest. You will need some kind of scale to play. I will provide some good examples of how to score and submit pictures to make this a smooth process. All beards entered must have a picture clearly showing from the tip to the hairline. Please keep in mind that the top scoring teams at the end of the game will have their measurements verified for accuracy, so be honest in scoring.

If you shoot better gobbler, repeat the process and I will upgrade the team score.

After a gobblers score is posted if Old Gobbler doesn't hear any issues about it after 2 weeks the score is final.

It is the obligation of each contestant to score and submit their own gobblers and have that score posted along with your gobblers pictures to make the contest run smoothly. I will so all I can to assist you in this process so if you have questions please ask. There is a maximum of 1 best scoring gobbler per team member.

The top 9 gobblers 1 per member max, will be the ones scored.

Revised for 2018
Team members need to post their own individual pictures to the team score thread and do it on a timely manner, soon after the kill. Pictures not posted by members need to be reposted asap. This is to ensure there are no fake member profiles and there is no shenanigans.

The Team captain must be a member with at least 6 months membership(minimum) and at least (quality )200 posts in the last calendar year. We are good here.

At least 50% of any team must have a minimum of 50 posts or more per member to form a team. We are good here too.

Each member must register themselves to the contest. I need to verify this one.

A son/daughter from the same household may register to play the contest , but they must have a minimum of 50 posts prior to registering to the contest. We don't have to worry about this as it is not applicable to our current team.

Contest pictures must be posted within 7 days of harvest and must clearly show the hunter in the picture with good precise and accurate measurements ,with a sheet of paper with the screen name ....date of harvest...and written measurements.