turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mark Cornelius Walnut Green Slate

Started by rbreedi1, February 18, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKE921

I had never played any of his calls until the convention.  They were all very nice, sounded good, and played well.  That green slate looks to be no exception.

Haymarket

I just got an American Chestnut pot from him with green slate over glass....the call is the best sounding pot call that I have...and I have some very good ones. Really good sounding and can play from very loud down to very soft and still sound good. Not sure if the reclaimed chestnut was just a one off or not.

Footballer

Just got on his list for a walnut green slate over slate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deast1988

Could you pm me his contact info would be appreciated

rbreedi1

Quote from: Deast1988 on February 25, 2018, 09:44:36 PM
Could you pm me his contact info would be appreciated

Look him up on Facebook.. he's on there all the time and responds almost instantly
Thunder Ridge Totes

ThunderChickenHunter21

I don't have a Facebook any way to contact?

Haymarket

Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on February 26, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

His number is on the front of his calls....google images for Mac Turkey calls, and then text to that number.

southern_leo

Hey y'all I don't do facebook either, but his page isn't private. If you search his name on Google his facebook link comes up and you can view it. Either way I went over there and got y'all the number it's 814-684-6041.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BigSlam51

Quote from: Haymarekt on February 22, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
I just got an American Chestnut pot from him with green slate over glass....the call is the best sounding pot call that I have...and I have some very good ones. Really good sounding and can play from very loud down to very soft and still sound good. Not sure if the reclaimed chestnut was just a one off or not.
Got a pic of it?

MAC CALLS

Best contact number for me is 814-312-4542. Thanks

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: Haymarekt on February 26, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on February 26, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

His number is on the front of his calls....google images for Mac Turkey calls, and then text to that number.
Ok thanks

tha bugman

Quote from: TKE921 on February 20, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
I had never played any of his calls until the convention.  They were all very nice, sounded good, and played well.  That green slate looks to be no exception.
I was the same way...walking down the line at silent auction and said...."oooooo!  There is a mark cornelius! :drool:"

shatcher

I'd love to buy one, but I don't do facebook.  The phone number on the calls goes straight to voicemail that hasn't been set up.  If you see this Mark, give me a holler at 615-476-7131.  Many thanks!

shatcher

MAC CALLS

We did away with the land line at the house, my contact # is 814 312 4542. Thanks Guys!