turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PLatz calls

Started by Mossberg835, February 14, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg835

For those who have them and possibly multiple ones—— what are your favorites? I love my cherry aluminum

Yelper

yelpy

Maybe some day I will have one and be able to answer your question. Until than I will sit back and drool over the pics and posts of his calls.

Bowguy

I have a cherry aluminum I like pretty good as well as a glass over slate in walnut that's also real good

Spitten and drummen

Cherry aluminum. It flat kills turkeys. Still the very best aluminum out there in my opinion.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

OHturkey85

I have a cherry slate and a cherry aluminum love em both

hunter22

Cherry aluminum, Cherry slate, and Maple slate are great. But my favorite is a Walnut glass over glass with a gobbler bust picture on the soundboard. 

crenshawco

bobk

Walnut double glass and cherry slate are my favorites. The walnut glass over slate is a very nice call.

golfernash

Walnut Glass/Slate two sider is my favorite but the walnut double glass and maple slate aren't too shabby!!

Footballer

What sets his calls apart from others? I've never had the opportunity to get my hands on one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

compton30

Great question, Footballer. I was wondering that myself.

So I set to YouTube to try and find some sounds and here's his page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulPlatzTurkeyCalls

Happy hooker

I'm third from the end of his list just made it in before the deadline,,been almost two years and I don't think I'm close

johnski

I have his cherry aluminum over slate and it's a sharp sounding call. 
I had question though how does his numbering system work?  Mine is numbered 330 and is from December 2015 but I see one postered here from March of '16 with 292 on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yelper

I believe that is the # of calls built for that year up to that date on the call.