Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2018 Spur Collectors' Turkey Tuesday

Started by davisd9, February 12, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Last year Turkey Tuesday seem like a hit so I decided we will do it again leading up to the season.  Just post any picture(s) turkey hunting related on Tuesday of each week. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bowguy

Prob gonna be some same as last year  but  here's a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry

Last year's tom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

davisd9

My second bird last year:

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rzrbac

Late 80s I believe. My cousin and I both had gobblers roosted and tagged out the next morning. One of the few times we all had a camp. I miss those days.

BABS9

One of my birds last season. With my pup Remi.

dirt road ninja

A double from a few years back. We killed 3 birds that day, 2 in the morning and Rusty killed a hammer that afternoon.

trkehunr93

My next door neighbors backyard this past Sunday.  City turkeys, 23 total.  2 nice gobblers mixed in with them. 

davisd9

Alabama Tom, my heaviest:

dirt road ninja

Two KS tom's, killed about an hour apart.

Bowguy

Old pic but she was barely legally old enough.

Terry

First tom with a trumpet. It was raining pretty hard, but he came in on a string. 2016

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rzrbac

Last year's opening day bird. Poured down all morning and finally struck this bird at the truck a few minutes before quitting time.

davisd9

First bird with a trumpet:

dirt road ninja