Started by Coop1082, February 07, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

Thank you Glenn! A pro staff offer sound pretty nice! Lol
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

buzzardroost

Thanks for the review. Fit is the big thing I worry about. I'm 5'7" 140 pounds at most lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Timer53

Great review. I am going to stick with my  Ol Tom I Beam. It has worked for me for years. I do like the camo pattern.

sixbird

Quote from: Coop1082 on February 07, 2018, 06:00:20 PM
Thank you Glenn! A pro staff offer sound pretty nice! Lol

You send that review to Nomad...My guess is you'll be pro staff in a short time...

Stumpy225

Just what I needed to help make my mind up on a new vest.

Coop1082

Glad it's helped a few of you guys so far!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

huntemall

What kind of back pouch storage space is there? Anywhere to put an extra shirt  or a water bottle? Thanks, great review!

Coop1082

Hey huntermail. There is a "game bag" area to haul your turkey out. That area also has 3 separate pockets in it. One will be a water bottle area for me. It has no specified water bottle holder however. I've always used the gamebag area of my vests for decoys which I rarely use or either somehwhere to toss a extra shirt, my bottle, a few snacks, etc. I use a turkey tote to haul turkeys out with so that area always gets used for miscellaneous stuff for me. If you want a picture of it, shoot me a PM and I'll get you one sent of that particular area.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Thanks for the quality review!

Does anyone know how the Nomad seat compares to the Cabelas Tactical Tat'r 2 seat?

Coop1082

Not sure about the comparison on the seat to the Tat'r buddy. I've owned a Alpz, Two Ol' Toms, and now the Nomad. The Nomad is the thickest seat of all the ones I've owned recently but I'm not going to go out and say it's lightyears ahead of the others. It's absolutley comfortable though. Won't know just how comfortable until I'm planted against a tree for two hours, working a bird that won't break, and can't move!  :turkey2:
CRUSADERS

[/img]

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Quote from: Coop1082 on February 08, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
Not sure about the comparison on the seat to the Tat'r buddy. I've owned a Alpz, Two Ol' Toms, and now the Nomad. The Nomad is the thickest seat of all the ones I've owned recently but I'm not going to go out and say it's lightyears ahead of the others. It's absolutley comfortable though. Won't know just how comfortable until I'm planted against a tree for two hours, working a bird that won't break, and can't move!  :turkey2:

Thanks!

Mtd69

really nice review thanks for posting it

TANK

Awesome review! I have the original limbhanger but she's about shot! Where did you find this one at?

Coop1082

I ordered mine from the Field and Stream website Tank!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

tha bugman