OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts Green Slate Red Cedar

Started by vt35mag, January 15, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

Who's got one and what do you think?
I asked Brad what his hot pot with green slate is, and he said this combo is the real deal. He didn't have a sound file, but I ordered one anyways. He certainly hasn't disappointed me yet.

beardhunter87

In been wanting one for a bit. My Mahoe Padauk Green Slate is amazing. Green slate is more denser so it's a unique sound. I bet it's a killer!

Chuck1443

I just received his blue mahoe/maple laminate green slate and it is a KILLER, brad knows his stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

You'll love it. I promise. My Mahoe/Zebra is top notch, and one of the best I own. He also started making a smokin' glass over green slate.

bobk

I have Brad's green slate in a walnut pot .  I also recieved his glass over a green slate sound board in a Blue Mahoe pot. Both are amazing pots.

Browning87

I have the green slate in a cedar pot and it's outstanding. It's my favorite pot from Brad and if I was hunting today it would be the first call out of the vest. I'm not sure if you have Facebook or not but I could send you a sound file on there

wvhoyt19

Quote from: Chuck1443 on January 16, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
I just received his blue mahoe/maple laminate green slate and it is a KILLER, brad knows his stuff

Pics???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvhoyt19

Any pics of the green slates mentioned here? It's going to be my next from Brad.

Browning87

DBRANNON

Patience, grasshopper.

wvhoyt19

Spitten and drummen

I have the same combo on order from him. Should be shipping anyday. Hope it sounds as good as it looks.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Sixes

I ordered the cedar slate this morning, but he said it would likely be March before it is ready.

Ol Yelper

Yep. I ordered one last week. Brad said 6 weeks or so. It'll be worth the wait. Brad makes some great calls.

Jbhsgs3699

Ordered same one yesterday. Can't wait to get it.