OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: My Fall gobblers and season report  (Read 4509 times)

Offline eggshell

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
My Fall gobblers and season report
« on: December 10, 2017, 05:06:45 PM »
well I am done with all my fall seasons.It has been pretty productive as I killed two gobblers (one Ohio & 1 Ky)and was able to call two other birds (1 gobber & 1 hen) for a buddy. I was able to get a lot of action and I actually had a new experience in Ky. The gobbler I killed there was part Of a flock of 9 that flew into me and all landed within 30 yards of me. I would have killed my second bird in Ky, but a maple sapling jumped right in front of my gun and sacrificed it's self to save the turkey. Attached are pictures of my two gobblers, sorry i did not get a picture of my maple sapling, but it was a monster..... ;D ;D

Offline Uncle Nicky

Re: My Fall gobblers and season report
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:49:16 PM »
Congratulations!

Offline crow

• Double Beard
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:04:07 PM »
congrats on a fun fall season.

Offline daddyduke

• Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 02:11:12 PM »
Congrats!!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Offline fallhnt

• Double Beard
  • "So easy a gun hunter can do it"
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 07:50:48 PM »
well I am done with all my fall seasons.It has been pretty productive as I killed two gobblers (one Ohio & 1 Ky)and was able to call two other birds (1 gobber & 1 hen) for a buddy. I was able to get a lot of action and I actually had a new experience in Ky. The gobbler I killed there was part Of a flock of 9 that flew into me and all landed within 30 yards of me. I would have killed my second bird in Ky, but a maple sapling jumped right in front of my gun and sacrificed it's self to save the turkey. Attached are pictures of my two gobblers, sorry i did not get a picture of my maple sapling, but it was a monster..... ;D ;D
Congrats

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy