OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

State kill #48

Started by gobbler74, April 13, 2011, 10:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Congrats once again to Field Staff member Jimmy Wilhelm for state kill #48! Utah is in the books and Arizona coming up..last I heard the Utah mountain gobbler was taken at 8000 FT elevation in snow...and we think a little wind and rain is rough..more info and pics of 47 and 48th states posted soon...waiting to get them all together to post up at once!
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Hognutz

That's just plain crazy, good. That is an accomplishment. Yowsa!! :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

savduck

I hope he pulls the trigger and drops two with one shot for his final bird to make 49 states (if legal there). Plain Awesome. Rooting for him to get it done.
Georgia Boy

RutnNStrutn

Wow!! That is awesome!! :you_rock:
I too have set myself that goal. I want to kill a bird in all of the lower 48 states before I die. So far I've succeeded in Florida, S. Carolina, W. Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Nebraska. Only 41 to go. :lol:
I am accepting invites from guys in any of the other states!! ;D
I'm not interested in Hawaii birds, or Oscellateds. So if I get my lower 48 birds, I'll move on to Goulds in Mexico or Easterns in Canada.

gobbler74

He wrote the book on not shy with slinging shells...he has that HABIT FROM WATERFOWLING...He can shoot off point better than anyone I know. Dare I reveal his shotgun of choice all these years.. ;)
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

I want the goulds and oscellated myself after that its just huntin wherever..we're looking into that just gotta see if he seals up 49 this year..

TRKYHTR

Is he hunting the Indian Reservation for his AZ tag? I've hunted San Carlos several times and have killed every time I've hunted it.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

njdevilsb

That's an awesome accomplishment.  Congrats to Jimmy.

bowhunter84

that is a great accomplishment

Basser69

That is just unreal! Congrats!!  :z-guntootsmiley:

turkey slayer

Congrats to him!!! thats awesome!

Trip

:icon_thumright:  I hope he gets it done!!!

cannonball

Cove

Unreal! What an accomplishment! Congrats in order for him!