OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: That's all folks  (Read 4171 times)

Offline derek

• The Boss Gobbler
    • The Bayside Legion
That's all folks
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »
Bonce is back from Maine without a 7 point upgrade to take us over the top (slacker) so I believe that wraps things up for the God's of Thunder.  Been a great season fellas.  This is the 8th spring for the GOT if I am not mistaken and I'm proud to be apart of this group of killers.   Congrats to all on our successes this spring and congrats again to the Crusaders.  May you make the best of the off season and get some rest.. another spring will be here before we know it! 

Offline hookedspur

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: That's all folks
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 05:56:35 PM »
Thank you and Congrats to you and the Gods of Thunder Team for another close one, making for another exciting year.
You do have a team of Turkey Killers ...
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Offline whitelightning

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 10:57:56 PM »
I am indeed back without success. Hunted hard(walked 18.5 miles the first day, 15 the second) found birds on private, but had trouble finding them on public. Absolutely beautiful country though. Congrats to everyone on here it has been a pleasure to be included in thus group of true turkey hunters.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tn8dB2k.gif/img]

Offline BowBendr

• Double Beard
  • North Carolina
That's all folks
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 11:06:57 AM »
We did good, we are always in the mix for a win. We put some big birds down this year for sure.
Time to get back to projects around the house and get ready for fall, I've decided to not deer hunt much this coming season, instead I am going to try and hit several mid-west states for their fall turkey seasons !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline canadatom

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 11:40:53 AM »
Another good fun season!! Congrats to everyone that is part of this contest that we all look forward to each spring! Proud to be a part of the G.O.T. and can't wait till next spring to do it all over again!!

Offline MDbowman

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 01:10:12 PM »
We made a good run at it and I think the team killed a ton of birds along the way. Seems everyone had a pretty good season.

Huge congrats to the Crusaders, they put up some great birds.

Been fun as always, looking forward to next year!

Offline Captain Hooks

• EZ Outdoors
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 05:28:04 PM »
Like always lots of fun but way too short… Already looking forward to next season. It's  always fun when your knee deep in the competition and from the looks of it you guys are consistent.